Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rex Ryan says tomorrow will be better





Defender Demario Davis said, after three days in New York Jets "not practice like a championship team," rex Ryan how his team practice on Wednesday. "Today we lick wounds," Ryan said. "I told our team that we must become a bit of a rebound in our steps, a little more energy. It is Very skilled. This is a good thing, but we have to move some of the things in the past, let's get it. It is a better tomorrow."
The quarterback Geno Smith agreed and Ryan. "I don't know why this is the case," Smith said. "I think we picked it up and continue to practice. I think a man out of a little slow, maybe feel some after effect. Obviously, we have a game in a few days ago, but I think we picked it up and continue to practice. We got better, we continue to become better, progress and practice walked, we completed a good note."
If the Jets take 1-4 season, they will need to pick things up in practice, obviously, the game. They can't stand another World Cup qualifying stinker like them to San Diego. Ryan Davis says he does not agree with the opinion of the team practice.
"We just try to practice every day to improve, because we can, you can do to practice field," Davis said. "I think it is for me and other leaders set the rhythm of the team, and each week to prepare any adversary, regardless of who he is. I just want to improve my next level games let my team to win."

No comments:

Post a Comment